OLA is looking for problem solvers motivated by the OPPORTUNITY to improve building system operations and reduce global impact.
An energy engineering job at OLA places you among a strong passionate team trained in commissioning, energy analysis, and high performance design concepts. The energy services engineer we are looking for has:
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or Architectural Engineering
• 3 – 6 years of consulting experience, entry level will be considered
• DOE2, Trane Trace Carrier HAP or Energy Plus experience preferred
• LEED, CEM, or CCP accreditations preferred
• PE or EIT preferred
• Energy analysis, energy modeling, commissioning, and knowledge of LEED preferred
OLA has an immediate need for an electrical engineer interested in a career in Consulting Engineering for commercial and institutional facilities. Individuals will learn the skills to design electrical systems such as services, power distribution, UPS and emergency power, lighting, fire alarm, and other related electrical systems. Responsibilities will include field investigation, analysis, design, production of contract documents, and construction administration services. The ideal candidate must have communications skills to relate to clients, other design professionals, contractors, vendors and his/her peers.
• Minimum: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• Course work in power systems, lighting, or similar areas is preferred
• Entry Level and up to three years of consulting experience will be considered
• EIT Preferred
• Knowledge of AutoCAD required (except for entry level), knowledge of Revit a plus
• Familiarity with building electrical systems a plus
• LEED Accreditation, or interest in obtaining, a plus
OLA has a need for mechanical engineers for both our NYC and Westchester offices interested in a career in Mechanical Engineering designing HVAC, plumbing and fire protection systems. Responsibilities will include field investigation, analysis, design, production of design documents, and construction administration services. The candidate shall have the capability of working on multiple projects and must have good communications skills to relate to clients, other design professionals, contractors, vendors and his/her peers. OLA provides mentoring and on-site, as well as off-site, training for continuous learning.
• Minimum: Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
• Entry Level and up to three years of US consulting experience will be considered
• EIT Preferred
• Working knowledge of AutoCAD required for those with experience, knowledge of Revit a plus
• Knowledge of plumbing and fire protection, as well as NFPA a plus
• LEED Accreditation, or knowledge of LEED, a plus